Internal audits of quality, environment, safety management systems
In order to make a final decision to hand over internal audit process to VERTEST, the following aspects should be taken into account:
- No need in trainings and practical internships to prepare your own auditors;
- No need to develop and implement of the internal audit process;
- No need to conduct an internal audit by your own with the registration of audit results;
- No need to analyze the inconsistencies and develop corrections and corrective actions;
- No need to evaluate by your own the effectiveness of the corrective actions taken.
Internal audits are conducted in accordance with the Annual Program of Internal Audits in stages:
- Audit planning (development of audit plan, check-lists, study of audited processes);
- Audit (audit report, nonconformities reports);
- Closure of nonconformities (assessment of effectiveness of corrections and corrective actions implementation).
We do not provide internal audit services and certification services to the same customer.